We were probably asking for it, though; flaunting our high-speed connections and posting information whenever and wherever we wanted. We probably secretly wanted this. No? No one wanted this? You’re telling me 99.7% of the population actively said “NO WE DON’T WANT THIS” and they still did it? Well, I’m sure we still all had it coming.
- FCC tosses out your comments because SCREW YOU
- FCC keeps all the fake anti-NN comments because SCREW YOU
- FCC releases new policy titled SCREW YOU, during Thanksgiving dinner because SCREW YOU
- FCC moves to block states from protecting citizens because SCREW THEM TOO
- Uber . . . . grooooaaaannnnnnnn
- Still Uber . . . . ughhhhh
- Jeez, Uber. Seriously!
- Imgur was hacked. Probably doesn’t mean anything.
- Youtube would really appreciate it if child exploitation videos weren’t a thing
- Wow, Apple. Child labor? REALLY?
- iPhone X gets unlocked by a 10-year-old kid
- DJI offers to reward you for finding bugs. The reward is prison time?