We’re down a man as Schmidty goes to battle against a mystery virus, gladiator-style! Since he isn’t Collin, he probably won’t die from it.
An odd medley of headlines this week have us seeing Blackberry narrowly dodging relevancy, DC giving us better cartoons than movies, and Google wiping out a populated island in the name of market testing! Sorta.
- Windows 7 support ends. Sort of.
- Apple gunning for GoPro
- Samsung: “Lulz, why not?!” (Not)
- Even Blackberry employees don’t use Blackberry
- Vixen becomes part of the Arrowverse
- Netflix is dropping Dr. Who, Red Dwarf, and many other BBC titles Update
- Google’s Project Zero applies to ALL! Well, all except Google of course.
- Obama loves him some broadband
- Project Ara debuts in . . . Puerto Rico?
- Elon Musk building a Hyperloop test track in Texas
- Facebook for Work
- Zombie cookies