This podcast is dedicated to the ladies! Kinda.
Also, a reminder that September is Charcot-Marie-Tooth Awareness month! For more information, visit http://cmtausa.org
I’m sorry sad pandas but i can’t give much feedback this week as I don’t have much time for TV -_-although I must admit that the new show “Revolution” may force me to change that in the future…Mike
- iPhone 5 launch
- iOS 6 details
- The new dock connector is smaller, but adapters are pricey which means that Apple is gonna get paid
- GoDaddy suffers massive outage and then tries to make nice
- Spam hits you from a Facebook hole
- Warner Brothers now want to make original content for Netflix
- Time Warner wants to sell you a better Netflix experience
- Remember how Anonymous stole all those Apple UDID’s from the feds? It wasn’t the feds.
- As OnLive dies, Agawi lives on
- HP’s estimates were inaccurate; they’re cutting 29000 jobs, not 27000
- G4 rebranding
- An MMORPG protest of 5,000 to save City of Heroes
- Shatner is doing a documentary on WHAT?!?!
- After the success of Game of Thrones, HBO greenlights a Terry Brooks Shannara series
- Star Trek Into Darkness
- Remember how we told you to secure your wifi? Turns out it’s been ruled you are not liable for someone else downloading porn on your connection if you didn’t know! So go ahead, unsecured, your network and claim ignorance!
- A set of thieves tried to knock over an Apple store by driving their own BMW through the gate. Then they almost couldn’t get out. Then they left the license plate. So we know what type of people buy Apple products . . . now we know what type bother stealing it.
- The Australian military is warning its servicemen about making friends (especially the busty kind) on Facebook. Turns out that many of the accounts used to friend allied military forces have been traced back to Taliban spies. Here’s hoping they didn’t send them any of “those” pictures.
- The Collins Online English Dictionary has added a few new terms to their database, including such popular words as “amazeballs,” “frenemy,” and “bridezilla.” One word describes this: amazeballs.
Zuke’s Favorite: Crazy Uncle Joe is about to get jumped!
Zohner’s Favorite: Bane has a new job
Stark’s Favorite: Star Trek fans are rebuilding the TNG bridge and need your help
Schmidty’s Favorite: Real Life Rollercoaster Tycoon