Tech news has slowed down this week. In its stead we have vampires, large cats, and “The Voldemort Theory”
- OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) Dev Preview available Feb 16 (write up here)
- The cold war is over? I don’t think so.
- Weird Al for next year’s Superbowl half time show? Yes please.
- Twitter once again scoops old-school media
- Mass Effect 3 contest shows how you SHOULDN’T do a competition.
- South Korea vs Gamers with no lives
- All is well on the Motorola front.
- NHTSA has some words to say about gadgets in your car
- Microsoft proves they know what they’re doing with ARM
- Google sued for giving away stuff for free. Wait what?
- The FBI might be ready to hack your computer!
- Walking Dead on your iPad!
- Jason Bourne is like a Lays Potato Chip; There was never just one.
- Lincoln was a very busy President!
- Transformers 4 casting news
- Angry Birds are out of this world and Teaser Image
- Lego Minecraft sets available for pre-order
Talking Point: Does Mobile Privacy/Security Even Exist?
- iOS app was stealing your soul . . . and uploading it to their servers (or at least your friends list)
- You can’t stop anyone from taking your pic
- Congress to Apple: “Remember that whole user tracking thing we didn’t like?”
- Google is tracking you too, but it’s just because they want to sell you things
- Your privacy may be for sale, as pR0n
Zuke’s Favorite: The Scale Of Everything
Zohner’s Favorite: The best trailer for The Phanom Menace ever
Schmidty’s Favorite: Yet another Dorkly Bits video: Tiny Tower residents never leave
Stark’s Favorite: A better Avengers trailer