We have a guest panelist on this week’s episode! RIM proves its corporate culture has killed all hope, Hollywood doesn’t want to know how to fix things, and we’re all fascists!
- Whoa! RIM starting to “get it” now? Nope, not at all.
- Symantec tells users to pull PCAnywhere More from BBC News
- Google decides to screw with everything.
- Court states that GPS monitoring needs a warrant
- Hollywood Union wants thieves to start talking conciliatory damnit
- Tech industry has given Hollywood ideas on how to stop piracy (if they will listen)
- Hollywood Astroturf wants SOPA to shut down Megaupload, after the barn gate was closed
- New EU rules to allow social media sites to forget someone proposed
- Market research shows music streaming has cut illegal downloads in half
- Stem cells help medical researchers. Who knew?
- Who wants to live on the Moon? Moon station plans are in the works!
- Tricorder closer to reality
Talking Point: SOTU & American Tech Jobs
- The video, in full
- American’s need to stop outsourcing
- Double tax deductions for tech companies who keep manufacturing here
- Nice to see some senator’s twitch and look away when the POTUS brings up insider trading and corrupt lobbying!
- Why doesn’t America want jobs anymore?
- ⅔ of Apple’s $97B liquid assets are kept outside of the US
Zuke’s Favorite: I’m going to need to buy a lot of Legos!
Schmidty’s Favorite: LEGO Minecraft. Life is Goooooood!
Stark’s Favorite: How Return of the Jedi Should Have Ended
Zohner’s Favorite: How do you like them northern lights?
Alexander’s Favorite: Lego-las