It’s FRIDAY, friday, FRIDAY! We got a little punchy in the pre-show and just can’t get over that awesome zip line coming from the floating island. Trust us.
Host: Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, Zohner
- RIM has rumors of it’s new QNX-powered phones. And they’re just like the current gen, only broken.
- Facebook Use May Lead to Psychological Disorders in Teens
- AT&T making grabs at more spectrum. Might just get shot down!
- Remember that piracy thing I predicted?
- Apple is now more valuable than Exxon
- Microsoft expects IE exploits in 30 days
- Star Trek (and other shows) lead to new profits for CBS via streaming rights
- People don’t like paying for TV anymore
- Gamefly goes the way of Netflix. How long until the industry kills it?
- Boxee on iPad. Awesome just got Awesomer!
- Sony got an award for computer security!
- Google+ Invites just got easier. Shouldn’t they have had this to begin with?
- Gee Doctor Science, what is an X-Class Solar Flare? We’re all going to fry!
- Zombie head bowling balls are now available
- If the Chinese were this inventive to begin with, why didn’t THEY develop the iPad. Oh, wait.
- Blink 182 sells out to AT&T, but it’s still kinda funny.
- 20,000 Star Trek fans expected for Leonard Nimoy’s last Las Vegas con