We’re finally getting closer to our desired runtime. I’d like to say it was easy, but it did require Schmidty taping a mic boom to his head! This week shows us that Neo is actually a bush, teenagers actually ARE as dumb as you think they are, and we’re all just waiting for Bill O’Riley to take on Spider-Man.
Hosts: Zuke, Schmidty, Stark, Zohner
- PayPal gives the Feds 1000 IP’s
- Anonymous has a new toy
- Lead hacker of Lulzsec is brought before a judge
- Facebook to pay hackers to find bugs
- Samsung gets blocked from Austrailia
- Texting is making teenagers dumb. No, really!
- New Blackberry’s hit AT&T
- IE users aren’t that bright. Duh! An even better headline.
- But the study is a hoax More on this
- FCC states that broadband speeds are delivered as advertised
- Green Lantern 2: Electric Boogaloo
- No Star Trek 2/12 for another year.
- TNG Blu-Ray rumors
- Spiderman is controversial
- Perry White cast for the next Superman movie
Zuke’s Favorite: More Arkham City goodness
Schmidty’s Favorite: A robot that flies like a bird
Zohner’s Favorite: If not you, then who?
Stark’s Favorite: Epic Rap Battles of History 1-11 (NSFW language)