Get your site built today with Squarespace.com!
So, confession time; we have no idea what happened to this episode, but it’s missing its last minute. Don’t know where it went. It could be anywhere! Be sure to check out the favorites in the show notes to see what we missed.
- Oreo won the Internet and others…
- Superbowl had a massive wifi network . . . to monitor you
- Keeping with the times, Sony axes the minidisc.
- Android is getting Wine
- HBO + DMCA + Google = Comedic gold
- Dell goes private – HP gets all snippity
- Remember that JAVA security issue we warned you about, yea it may have hit Twitter in a recent hack
- Pirates don’t necessarily want free stuff
- Google acquires Channel Intelligence to boost product recommendations for users
- Amazon to launch Amazon Coins as virtual currency this May.
- Patent trolls strike against Kindle and Nook e-readers
Zuke’s Favorite: How To Live Safely In A Science Fiction Universe
Zohner’s Favorite: The Simpsons are tapping out on Android
Stark’s Favorite: A map of 50 states with equal population
Schmidty’s Favorite: Super Mario Busters – Mashup