Mark your calendars; the apocalypse is coming up. Better be sure to take advantage of our special GoToMeeting offer! And any other offer you might get in the next few days.
- North Korea finds a unicorn lair. I don’t even know what to think anymore.
- Redbox Instant Delayed. Wait, Redbox Instant?!
- Netflix signs exclusive deal with Disney. Beating out HBO, Stars and other overpriced cable channels.
- I’ll believe it when I see it.
- In Mother Russia, iTunes is actually pretty fun to use!
- Well, this just sucks.
- You’d think McAfee would know more about computer security
- Law enforcement asks Congress to make phone companies keep logs of text messages for up to two years.
- Apple production to move from the factory with 4% suicide rate to the factory with 4% illiteracy rate.
- Private military. In SPAAAAACE
- Hooray for cheaper cell plans! Boo expensive phones.
- Blackberry OS will block 106 of the easiest passwords from being used.
- Will the world end in 2012? Not according to the latest NASA Frequently Asked Questions list.
- Jar Jar fans are disappointed. Uncle George states he won’t have much to do with the upcoming Star Wars films.
- Wow, what a disappointment. Instead of giving City of Heroes a final send-off, the owners just shut off the server. Way to stay classy there NCSoft. (More: NCSoft stock drops after the decision)
- Pack your bags. Private companies are trying to set up space tourism with trips to the moon. Your ticket will cost $1.5 billion US.
- Whoops, studios accidentally ask Google to drop links to legit movie websites in an attempt to stop piracy.
- Windows XP drops below 40% of the market. Windows 8 is now past 1% of market share.
- Happy 20th birthday to the text message. Now, will you put down that phone and eat dinner?
Zuke’s possible favorite: The worst thing ever conceived.
Zohner’s Favorite: The Battle of Helm’s Deep as you’ve never seen it before.
Stark’s Favorite: Yes it is the new Star Trek teaser trailer. And the Japanese trailer with more footage.
Schmidty’s Favorite: The Walking Dead – Infographic