Sure, Zuke and Zohner have been tired before . . . but possibly never THIS tired. One has been out of town on business and the other has been out of town in the wilderness. Either way, it was a surprising week to come back to!
Comcast has (probably, most likely) been cutting competitor’s lines to drive them out of business, CenturyLink has (probably, most likely) been gouging customers for extra profit, and a Colorado man wants everyone to suffer for his (definite) lack of parenting skills. Add to that Atari’s “announcement” that they are back in the hardware game and the Supreme Court standing up for a sex offender, and you have a really weird week!
- Comcast goes all “Comcasty” on ISP’s
- Atari announces they’re making a console. But what is it?
- Web host gets taken down by ransomware
- Amazon launches a new service to let you try on clothes someone else has tried on!
- Instagram changes how “influencers” influence
- Former CenturyLink employee alleges ISP is bilking customers
- SCOUTS says you can’t ban people from the Internet
- Colorado dad wants the government to fix his bad parenting
- Honda shuts down an entire plant to stop worm infection