Ever have one of those times when nothing seems to work? Yeah, that’s us right now and it sucks.
Things are moving in the tech world this week, though! Amazon is up to . . . something with their Whole Foods purchase, Verizon probably isn’t up to anything with their Yahoo purchase, and Microsoft announces a new Xbox I’m going to have to purchase.
It’s an expensive episode.
- Xbox Scorpio is unveiled as Xbox One X
- The Xbox “Duke” controller is coming back!
- iPad Pro is nice and all, but it’s not what Apple needs
- Galaxy S8 case tries to hide Bixby
- Verizon’s purchase of Yahoo is complete
- Uber’s CEO steps down
- Is Minecraft in 4K still Minecraft?
- Backup your whole computer to Google Drive
- Cable TV is too expensive
- European court says The Pirate Bay is infringing
- Microsoft updates thwart NSA tools
- Firefox gets Multi-process architecture
- Alexa misunderstood “Buy something from Whole Foods.”
- HTC bounces back with u11