Last week was Apple’s WWDC which means we have a load of Apple goodies to go over! Except none of them seem that new and only one of them looks sorta new. The scandals though, those aren’t new at all! Those are classic Apple through and through. Oh, by the way, isn’t anyone who hasn’t already bought something from you a hypothetical/potential customer? Yeah, Apple doesn’t seem to think those exist.
- New Mac Pro comes with an extra “i”
- Apple is so late to the party, everyone is already leaving
- High Sierra is coming. No one will care, but it’s awesome
- Apple cannot open the pod bay doors.
- Keep it classy, Apple China!
- Apple doesn’t help “hypothetical” customers
- Sure, Zohner just HAD to have a car so the rest of us get hacked too
- Ransomware on your ticker? It’s possible.
- Supreme Court to decide what can be pulled from your cell phone.
- In case you didn’t know how to share a family calendar, Google’s got that now