Why does everyone want to be Snapchat? Seriously, can someone explain this to us? Does ANYONE remember what the program is actually designed for?! Collin is alive, Zohner is tired, Zuke is pissy, and the entire world has gone crazy it seems. People are trying to defend a digital drug lord like he’s some kind of hero, Uber is actually making a SMART business decision, and we talk about dog tongues (or something).
PS: Yes, the typo is on purpose.
- OneLogin hacked
- Now Skype wants to be Snapchat
- Samsung gets on the Wi-Fi mesh bandwagon
- Geek Squad allegedly spied for the FBI
- Ethiopia turned off the Internet
- Silk Road founder is still guilty
- Plex makes streaming live TV easier
- Man refuses to give iPhone password and lands in jail
- Amazon refunds purchases your kids made
- Apple releasing Carpool Karaoke to subscribers
- Microsoft shows off
- Uber fires engineer at heart of self-driving car lawsuit
- The Supreme Court ruled on refillable ink cartridges