It’s been a long week for us here, and we may not be making the most sense. Or we ARE making sense and discovering some of the most amazing realizations ever. Honestly, we’re not sure.
We DO know that things have just gotten very interesting if you’re in IT and have ever thought about joining the military. Also, there’s a good chance that you’ve been infected with a computer virus that is about to ruin your life (it’s just statistics at this point). And Microsoft has shown off some really sweet goodies heading our way soon!
- Things just got REALLY interesting for IT in the Army
- It’s the end of days with a new ransomware
- WannaCry hits NHS
- Microsoft unveils Fluent Design System (and it’s gorgeous)
- Windows Store to soon have Ubuntu, Suse, and Fedora
- Hololens kits going out on pre-order
- iTunes to come to the Windows Store
- Cortana gets a speaker
- Amazon Echo gets a screen
- HP computers come with keyloggers
- Bots are flooding the FCC
- Malware is getting spread from Handbrake
- Comcast gets into the mesh wifi game
- Uber is losing the battle against Google