Hell has frozen over twice this week as Collin suddenly has more time with a woman than normally possible and Schmidty rises from the grave!
The Federal Government was told that no one believed for a second that they could be that stupid. In an official statement, the Federal Government said, “Hold my beer.” and went straight up 1984. Like, they didn’t even try to be subtle! Good thing that they noticed we all saw them and called them on it! Meanwhile, Google has an awesome idea (Home/Wifi Mesh) and a not so awesome idea (fake news that requires you to research news) and Samsung decides to just take all the money from everyone. Even you, Greg. Yes, especially you.
- Government Sues Twitter in Epic Bad Idea
- Government Realizes What Qualifies as “Epic” in Bad Ideas, Backtracks
- Don’t Fall For Fake VPN’s!
- YouTube TV is Now . . . . Live?
- Those Annoying YouTube Hosts May soon Disappear
- Google Leaks New Home Router/Speaker/Everything
- Google Brings Fake News Checker to Search. Assumes People Are Researching Fake News
- Samsung is Making it Rain Up in Here
- FCC Says Net Neutrality is Bad. Suggests Keeping it the Same and Assign to FTC.
- Xbox Scorpio Might As Well Be New Console
- Ransomware Just Wants You to Play
- Surprising NO ONE, Gamestop has Been Hacked
- Uber REALLY Just Sucks