So 2016 just keeps getting weirder and weirder, huh? We won’t talk politics, but we will talk about Presidential policy and what we have to look forward to in tech (spoiler, it isn’t great).
Also in the news was common knowledge from a few years ago (thank you short attention spans) and Samsung’s attempt to develop an explosive murder-bot/virtual-assistant. Good times all around!
- How does Trump effect tech for the next four years?
- Maybe you should have Google’d more before the election?
- China decides to drop all pretense; goes for broke
- Samsung realized they forgot to blow up phones in the lower market too
- Samsung’s new AI could tell your other devices to burn up too (kidding)
- Android Auto makes itself available to all
- The world evidently forgot Audi was owned by VW
- Yahoo was less forthcoming about those email hacks than we thought
- Spotify is getting bored on your computer, starts filling the hard drive for lolz
- Don’t be the 6-second chump
- Thousands dead in a Facebook killing spree