So what do a dirty Scotsman, mandatory state re-education, and a cat’s butthole have to do with each other? Evidently, they are all in this episode.
Microsoft comes late to the team party with a Slack competitor, Apple is actually dropping prices on items you wouldn’t need to buy if it weren’t for them, and Google is being just a colossal douche. Like, really, just the worst.
- Microsoft brings out a Slack competitor
- Google gets kinda douchey with Microsoft
- RCS is a dumpster fire and Google isn’t helping
- People aren’t happy with Apple, so they are making a sale to make up for it
- Samsung: Leader in Exploding Devices
- Can’t get your Note7 to Samsung for replacement? They’ll just cripple it remotely
- So, Android is now officially everywhere
- Oooh, they have the internet on computers now!
- No Man’s Sky should have been No Game’s Release
- 1984 never saw China coming