First off, I know it’s actually episode #277; I have no idea why I say #278 at the beginning of this episode!
Apple hits a milestone that really means something this week, while Blackberry releases a cheap phone they didn’t have anything to do with and raised the price! Sure, that’s really shaking up the market. Meanwhile, Facebook admits to trying to shape political news by censoring posts and “selfie addicts” are evidently a thing now!
- Facebook admits to censoring posts about the DNC
- Nintendo stocks plunge; someone wasn’t paying attention
- Iron Man’s suit is real, evidently.
- Judge rules BitCoin isn’t real, so it can’t be laundered.
- Apple drops 27% and still beats expectations? Uh, sure.
- Apple does best Dr. Evil impression “A BEEELION Phones!”
- Blackberry breaks new ground by releasing someone else’s cheap phone
- LastPass gets hacked
- Google launches “Family Library” to the Play Store
- Vizio just got bought by China
- The TSA’s keys have been hacked. Crap.
- Selfie addicts suffer RSI. Also, “selfie addicts”.
Zuke’s Favorite: Hate Trump/Clinton all you want. Their ads could have been worse!
Zohner’s Favorite: Mmm… Pi
Collin’s Favorite: Pokemon Go Gone Wrong