It’s always great when the FBI itself starts pirating tools to infringe on our privacy, right? Could they not just fork out the extra $100 or watch a YouTube video on how to do it instead?
Collin has returned for a great conversation on how you better upgrade your home every 18 months, everyone wants Yahoo, and how sometimes you get a better game when you steal it!
- Google Image Search is Wasis!
- Google Wants Yahoo Web
- Daily Mail interested in purchasing Yahoo
- EU gets advice on common sense, says they will take it under advisement
- FBI: “We bought a tool to unlock iPhones”
- Oh look, a tool to unlock iPhones
- Luma Router gets a new round of funding
- Arr, Quantum Break be a better game when you don’t pay for it, matey
- Twitter to live stream NFL games. ‘Cause, why?
- Smart Home hub shutdown does not bode well for the future of IoT
- Well, HP just got a whole lot hotter
Zuke’s Favorite: Suicide Squad trailer 2
Zohner’s Favorite: The Best Superman
Collin’s Favorite: How Star Wars The Force Awakens Should Have Ended