Between flaming “hoverboards” and compromised logins, 2015 was a bit of a bust. What can we look forward to in 2016? Well, for starters, you could stop letting hackers get all of our information!
- Steam implodes on Christmas day
- WhatsApp implodes on New Year’s Eve
- Zuckerberg developing AI
- . . . that can tell what year it is, we hope.
- CES is coming
- CES is full of startups
- Poor, poor QNX
- Top tech stories of 2015
- AT&T getting rid of contracts
- Microsoft will let you know if the government is spying on you
- AVG broke Chrome’s security
Zuke’s Favorite: Dunno, I was on vacation. And it was glorious!
Zohner’s Favorite: Lego Ecto 1