Schmidty is down with a severe case of . . . hooliganism? Is that a thing? Zohner is in control, Collin is MIA, and T-Mobile is just trolling everyone now. Also, Google decides to cut out some of the more useless features that no one used out of their products and everyone loses their minds over it. Which is odd because no one was using it, to begin with!
- The maker of Ingress getting Nintendo money
- New Nintendo console closer than expected
- Copy protection coming to jpegs?
- VW scandal updates (More)
- Win 7 & 8 keys will activate Win 10
- Apple can’t win them all (More)
- T-Mobile Welcomes AT&T Customers’ Ideas
- T-Mobile to allow one number across multiple devices
- Verizon tells Microsoft to take a hike
- Introducing the Blackberry Perv
- New Nexus devices lose a feature
- Chrome loses a feature
- EA denies data breach
- Australia enacts ridiculous data retention law