What happens when you throw every technology under the sun into a single company? You get soup, of course! Alphabet soup. Or Collin changing his name. That could always happen too!
- Google is dead. Long live Google!
- Google gets a new CEO
- Tesla charge will plug itself in
- Intel flaw allows rootkits to your PC
- Lenovo is playing dirty
- Does the EU clear an American tech company of wrongdoing?
- Russians don’t like Reddit
- Facebook wants to know about its security flaws. Except when it doesn’t
- HTC is now basically worthless, according to market value.
- Android Stagefright flaw information
- CurrentC loses a major backer
- Rumor: Fox to Cancel Fantastic Four 2 for Deadpool 2
- First Look at Luke Skywalker’s costume in The Force Awakens
- The crossover we deserve?
- The best crowdfunding ever
- Sesame Street moves to HBO
Zuke’s Favorite: Better than a Blackberry car, I suppose
Schmidty’s Favorite: ERB: Stan Lee vs Jim Henson
Collin’s Favorite: Crashnauts Game Trailer – Utah Games Guild
Zohner’s Favorite: Best chips ever?