Be sure to click that image to get the whole joke. It might seem a bit . . . random otherwise.
Collin is out moving a data center on his back but Schmidty is alive for two weeks in a row! Samsung decides to try out other company’s mistakes, Yahoo does as well, and so does Bungie. It’s not like there was a lot of original news this week; it was more of the same stuff just being done by different companies.
- Arkham Knight pulled
- Bungie is sure you’ll throw money and taurine
- Taylor Swift calls out Apple
- Apple has double standards
- iOS 9 Beta adds the coolest features ever
- Take back that drunken email
- Yahoo tries to hook you through Java
- Amazon makes the Echo relevant.
- T-Mobile one-ups . . . itself?
- Is Blackberry moving to Android?
- HBO giving shows away… for free
- Samsung learns NOTHING from Lenovo and Superfish
- Green Lantern(s?) movie rumors
- Spinning off a spin-off
- Outdated rating model shows what we already know