Schmidty, at last, rejoins the group . . . at the expense of Collin. E3 happened this last week, and to say the guys are excited about what was announced is an understatement! Microsoft brought all the toys, Sony brought a fuzzy monster, and Nintendo brought . . . muppets? Like, seriously, did they forget E3 was coming up?
- Take THAT Twitch!
- Microsoft Makes Some Changes
- Microsoft Grants Our Wishes, part 1
- Microsoft Grants Our Wishes, part 2
- Microsoft Grants Our Wishes, part 3
- And This Is How The Matrix Starts
- Sony Has Some Stuff Too
- California Tells Uber That They Have Employees
- New York Points Out That Verizon’s Super Fast Network, Isn’t Moving So Fast
- 600 Million Samsung Owners Should Just Use Google Keyboard
- FCC Starts the Culling of Cellular Carriers
- Sprint Opts to Voluntarily Follow The Law (Take That AT&T)
- Apple Will Freely Give Your Passwords To Anyone Who Tells Them They’re Pretty
- Oooh, More Apple Watches in the sub-$10000 range!