Shark week does not mean what you think it does (thank you very much, Zohner). It’s a two-man show this week as we bring you the downfall of Blackberry, the stalling of Apple, and meh of Microsoft. Also: LIGHTSABERS!!! Don’t forget to help out by nominating us for the Ninth Annual Podcast Awards! Polls open October 1. Also, be sure to check out Krypton Radio’s Indiegogo!
- Blackberry botches BBM launch
- Blackberry cuts 4500 jobs (and loses another $1B)
- Blackberry’s manufacturing partner wants to bail
- Blackberry decides NOW might be a good time to sell (Blackberry refers to itself in 3rd person)
- We can make your smartphone better; we have the technology (Gecko)
- NYPD wants users to upgrade to iOS7 because… security
- Group hacks iPhone fingerprint scanner
- Apple Maps still need some work
- iOS7 will NOT waterproof your iPhone
- Apple sells a lot of iPhones
- California gives kids an online “Do Over”
- Surface 2: More of the same, but . . . not?
- FAA might just make air travel better by rescinding “Turn Off Electronics” rule
- FDA might just make you more unhealthy by not regulating apps
- Gotham TV show in the works
- Muppets go to DC
- Facebook wants your credit card info, to help you with purchases
- Judge orders Patent Troll to explain it’s Mr. Sham to the jury
- Lightsabers and water on Mars, all in the same week?!