It’s an explosion of news this week and none of it is coming from the same place! iOS7 is making Apple fans upset but is popular among Android users. Patent trolls say that being called a patent troll is a hate crime. Charles Carreon thinks that maybe egging the entire internet was a bad idea. Dogs and cats living together; mass hysteria.
It’s been . . . quite a week.
- Forbes article on how SLCC used social marketing trends
- Netflix found an interesting way to focus on the shows that fans want
- Being a Google street view driver is easy…….really.
- Who trolls the trollers?
- That lawyer who kept using the Oatmeal and everyone else…he finally quit
- Facebook “Likes” are protected. Um, yay?
- iOS 7 launches too many complaints
- Government asks the FCC to allow hardware unlocks of phones.
- I SO want a Lego Phone!
- GTA V is popular
- GTA fan stabbed, robbed after buying the game
- GTA V PSA – Don’t Install “Play” Disc (Fixes) (Reason)
- HP’s new laptops show that the future is here
- The City of Munich is giving free Ubuntu CDs to get users off of WinXP
- NASA gets hacked by people who can’t bother to spell check
- Hiroshi Yamauchi dies at age 85