Zuke is just full of bright ideas in this podcast episode. Be afraid! We have a long-lost Avenger, illegal currency becoming legal tender and a lot of failed segue attempts by Schmidty.
- Comcast proposes six strikes rule to turn pirates into payers
- Indiana Jones 5? Please no!
- Windows Phone Wi-Fi vulnerability
- HP printers could give out your Wi-Fi info
- Microsoft’s best marketing strategy? Cannibalize Apple!
- Google donates 79 patents to shield the cloud from lawsuits
- Google Play now downloading more apps than the Apple app store
- Bitcoins are ruled to be legitimate currency (which means they get regulated)
- If you have Netflix, you are not cutting back on watching TV from other sources
- Is Cablevision ready to give up TV and go to being just an ISP?
- Third party apps already expand Chromecast to play your local files….if Google will allow it
- Thor: The Dark World trailer has been released!
- Star Wars TV show talk resurfaces
- Bethesda doesn’t like the Wii U
- Lavabit shuts down; Don’t trust the man, man!
- Rumors circulating over Superman/Batman movie! (though, credible rumors)
- In Soviet Russia…..yes they really are reading your smartphone devices
- CBS and Time Warner sparring over online rights, a.k.a. screwing customers over
- I guess Bezos owns the Washington Post now
Zuke’s Favorite: Don’t mess with Stephen Colbert
Zohner’s Favorite – Breaking Bad as a middle school musical!
Schmidty’s Favorite: SciShow – The Science of Sweetness
Stark’s Favorite: Star Trek Animated Series meets Archer