Due to a slight microphone mishap, Zuke sounds like he’s joining us from inside a prison cell.
It’s basically a comedy of errors this week.
- Apple to NSA: HA HA!!
- Yahoo had 13000 requests for user data
- Apple had 5000
- Facebook’s was 18,000 and Microsoft’s was 31,000
- FBI says, “Look up and say ‘Cheese!’.”
- Huawei looking to buy Nokia
- Microsoft cleans house and kills off botnet.
- Microsoft reverses DRM decision. Are we sure we won?
- Newest PS3 update bricks your console just in time to buy a PS4!
- Dish tries to buy Sprint but fails, goes to buy Clearwire instead. Does sprint sue Dish?
- Lasers are the future of fruit!
- At least he knows his terminology!