The podcast is up on time! Which is amazing since Zuke is tripping on cough syrup. Everyone is amazed that Microsoft is making money since everyone was SURE they weren’t selling anything. Speaking of selling, what would you be willing to pay for?
- People stream Netflix more than they watch any cable network
- Netflix likes HTML 5
- Google helps out the Boston Marathon bombings with a people finder
- A huge win for Google Fiber
- Google Fiber going to Provo, Utah
- Oracle releases statement: “Oh, you mean THESE vulnerabilities?”
- WordPress sites under attack More
- Aww, sad Motorola. Dumped already.
- Outlook.com app for Android gets overhauled (basically tells Google to suck it)
- EA knows how to make social gamers angry too
Are we being ruined by “free” services?
Zuke’s Favorite: K-Mart says “Screw it; it’s not like anyone’s paying attention to us anyway.”
Zohner’s Favorite: Alison Brie is meme-tastic
Stark’s Favorite: This is how you do a Filibuster
Schmidty’s Favorite: Poster: The Evolution of Video Game Controllers