This podcast features resigning CEO’s, mobile phones abound, zombies, and Zuke fighting off a sinus infection! Joy!!
- EA getting a new CEO probably has nothing to do with being one of the worst companies in America. Again.
- Just when you thought it was getting better for SimCity…
- Drugs just want to be free, man!
- ABC streaming for free . . . if you pay. Why this doesn’t work.
- Verizon is tired of paying for your cable, that you pay for.
- Google may be evil, but I’m willing to give them a chance if they can fix chat!
- The Galaxy S4 is popular
- Confusion surrounds the HTC One and Verizon
- More patent infringing from Samsung
- RapidShare to delete user files
- Google Keep released – Should Evernote be worried?
- T-Mobile merger moves forward
- Rep. Gohmert wants a law to destroy hacker’s computers. Facepalm times infinity