This week’s podcast is our annual “Geek Gift Guide”. We recorded earlier in the week, so some of the headlines may have changed since then. Just like overhead luggage. That is also our new tagline: “Stolen Droids, just like your luggage.” It’s a work in progress, but that catchphrase cost us $2500 with a PR firm. Hope you like it.
- HP tries to write off $9B of a stupid idea
- Is it time to buy stock in HP? Probably not but you probably have enough change in your couch to get some.
- How much longer will Best Buy survive?
- So you’re charged with murder and on the run, what do you do? BLOG!
- Anonymous shows just how weak they are by trying to go to war against Israel.
- Some Android developer forgot to carry the 1
- There can only be one… black guy
- “Walking Dead” #1 is worth something
- And apparently, Niel Gaiman wants to work for Apple
Best Holiday gifts for geeks