The newest episode covers people hacking things that aren’t working anyway, tech companies that refuse to die, anti-piracy groups who like to pirate, and Google giving us the most pointless and cryptic answer in company history.
Also, your iPhone was made by slaves.
- Blackberry gets left out in the cold to die
- Well, there’s a couple of reasons not to like AT&T!
- Your iPhone was made by indentured servants
- RIAA: Wait, you mean computer code is copyrighted too?
- Light shed on Google’s barges
- Xbox One and PS4 can be connected
- Maybe the PS4 isn’t so much more powerful than the Xbox One?
- Marvel signs a huge deal with Netflix
- Bitcoin is flawed
- The DDoS attack on Healthcare.gov. WHY?!?!
- Adobe leak loses 3M passwords. No, 38M. No, 150M!
- The Silk Road is back