Maybe if Schmidty acted like a better Google subscriber, Google wouldn’t have to hurt him so much! Just a thought.
Microsoft is claiming success by not failing as much as normal, Google is initiating an idea so bad that Facebook ditched it, and China loves it some labor scandals! Your new episode starts now!
- Foxconn forces students to assemble PS4, or risk not graduating
- World’s third largest Chinese Bitcoin exchange hit by DDoS attack
- Facebook lowers age rule
- Google tries out being Facebook
- Google can’t seem to keep a secret.
- Goodbye grandfathered T-Mobile plans
- Has Microsoft actually made an ad campaign that works?
- Microsoft makes everyone’s cell-phone dreams come true
- Lenovo wants Blackberry now?
- Antman casting rumors
- Marvel is expanding their TV universe
- South Park creators miss the first deadline… ever