We’ve done it. We’ve found the bottom of the barrel. Of all the stupid stories we’ve ever had to report on, we’ve finally found the worst one ever. See, it turns out that if a guy doesn’t like a girl, he can threaten to find her home and attack her and that’s his right. But if she says that guys are jerks? Oooh boy, is she ever in trouble!
Yeah, a bunch of stuff happened elsewhere, but it doesn’t feel like it’s even on the same level as that. Good on you, Facebook; you’ve finally broken the internet.
- December isn’t starting too good for Apple
- Updating to macOS 10.13.1 could reactivate root access bug
- Apple looking to buy Shazam
- Zero-day iOS HomeKit vulnerability allows remote access to smart accessories including locks
- Apple ban on App Store will mess with small businesses
- YouTube launching subscription service
- YouTube discontinuing access to Amazon Fire TV more more
- Facebook isn’t very subtle with data mining
- Facebook now wants to suck your kids into their dark world
- Facebook banning women for being mean
- Mozilla and Yahoo sue each other more
- Uber laundered payment to hacker
- Uber and rape. All you need to know right there.
Zuke’s Favorite: I’m Marry Poppin’s Y’all!
Zohner’s Favorite: eero Plus