- SuperPAC’s just got a bit more skeevy
- Apple is bound and determined to not suck
- Apple issued for hating on people that switch away from iPhone
- Apple v. Google: Hell just froze over
- PSA: Tell Google not to use you in an ad
- AT&T: More monopolies, everywhere!
- FCC approves to destroy net neutrality
- Comcast CEO explains everything in one statement: “Whatever it is, we are allowed to do it,”
- Open Source isn’t always cheaper, it turns out.
- Bill Nye says “Told you so” as ice sheet starts to move.
Zuke’s Favorite: The world is pretty awesome.
Zohner’s Favorite: Gilbert Gottfried voices to video games
Schmidty’s Favorite: Colin Furze makes real wolverine claws (sans adamantium)