Zohner is back in the house and brought a little something back from his trip! You just may not want it, however. Trust us, you don’t want it.
- Is Valve spying on you? Sort of.
- NY Times gets with the . . . times?
- Candy Crush publisher King Digital Entertainment files for IPO
- Facebook buys WhatsApp for $16 Billion
- Google and VMWare working together to allow traditional Windows apps on ChromeOS
- Google wants all new phones to run the latest version of Android
- Galaxy Gear 2 to use Samsung’s OS called Tizen instead of Android (phone)
- Ubuntu phones are finally coming! Does anyone care?
- First Carbon Fiber 3D Printer is now available
- The future is almost here
- Fox is messing with another good sci-fi show
And in case you didn’t get the image above: