So, it turns out pretty much everything is worse than we thought: the Equifax hack, Kaspersky, Samsung, Facebook . . . all of it. Even Google is getting in on the spying action, just hiding it behind a “feature.” In positive news, at least we know about all the worst now. Right? I mean, it can’t get worse . . . right?
- Cortana gets ears on Skype in Android and iOS
- It’s official: Windows Phone gets a time of death
- So, turns out Kaspersky may not be so good after all
- Alexa now gives personalized results for multiple users
- Equifax: Like the President, only less competent
- Equifax’s Website: Like Afghanistan, only less secure
- Equifax’s Leaks: Like diarrhea that won’t end
- IRS starts to rethink this whole Equifax thing
- Pirate Bay now just admits they mine cryptocurrency on their site. Don’t even care
- Hackers get info straight off T-Mobile’s main website. And it isn’t pricing info
- Oculus Go is announced by Facebook. Now you, too, can dance around ruined Puerto Rico
- Germany enacts a law to ban hate speech online
- Twitter promises to crack down on violence and harassment, starts with blocking women
- Samsung’s CEO steps down during the best quarter ever
- Facebook takes down evidence of Russian interference. Claims privacy.
- Disney Anywhere launches with new movie partners
- Google nerfs the Home Minis after it is revealed they are spying on you
Finally, thanks to our Patreon supporters, Bruce, Ruff, and Zane!