“Such a nice internet you have here . . . shame if something should happen to it!”
It’s a slow week in tech news, but the few headlines that trickle out are still nearly enough to get Zohner to rage! We have AdBlock flexing is muscles, cellphones not causing brain cancer (duh), Teslas becoming the new bioterrorism response vehicle, and Microsoft looking at shading your patio (not really).
- T-Mobile’s Uncarrier 11 information leaked
- Software that deletes your music is innovative
- Snapchat getting sued over speed filter
- Upgrade to Windows 10 soon
- New ransomware is mature for its age
- AdBlock will now happily take your money!
- Microsoft acquires Solair
- Teslas clean the outside air too
- Tivo getting acquired by Rovi
- Cellphones do not cause brain cancer… allegedly