Saying that Amazon’s Echo devices are recording what they hear, i.e. what you say, is like saying water is wet. How else are they supposed to be able to do what they do? To have a device that is voice activated that doesn’t know what your voice sounds like or actually listen for when it’s being addressed is simply absurd. Almost as absurd as the idea of buying said device then suing the manufacturer because it does what it does. Is it as absurd though as buying a ticket to a theme park only to stand in line ALL DAY only to spend three minutes on one ride? You tell us.
- Dark Phoenix director talks about film bombing at the box office
- Niantic sues Pokémon Go cheaters
- Fans really want to ride the new Harry Potter roller coaster
- Amazon gets sued again for recording kids voices
- Boost your memory with a chip
- iOS 13 – Know where apps have been tracking you
- iOS 13 – Automatically silence unknown callers