Google is having problems as they rush to fix WiFi bugs, while Apple continues to copy Samsung by having phone batteries catch fire. Meanwhile, Amazon is looking for the next big city to plunder and the federal government is looking to extort the major mobile phone companies. It’s absolute madness all around!
- Google moves to take on Audible
- Amazon looks to destroy another city, Hunger Games style
- Google Home introduces WiFi problem into homes
- Chromecast WiFi bug gets a patch
- Google Pay to try and bring back Google Wallet
- New iOS setting will let you turn off battery throttling
- iPhone battery reportedly starts smoking
- Apple to bring $350B back into the USA
- Rumors are circulating that iPhone X may soon reach the end of life!
- Apple shareholders worry about iPhone addiction
- Tim Cook says that’s stupid
- macOS learns what it means to be popular with DNS hack
- Minority Report style system isn’t any better than guessing
- Facebook will soon prioritize news you think is “trustworthy”
- Feds threaten cell carriers if they don’t drop Huawei