I’m not sure when people are going to learn, but sending your naked pics to a cloud storage system with a weak password isn’t a good idea. It’s even worse when you’re famous. Also a bad idea is writing a puff piece on the iPhone the same week the iPhone has two massive failures. And probably the worst idea is naming everything under the sun “smart”. Look, I know it sounds cool, but maybe it isn’t a “smart toothbrush”. It’s just a toothbrush. Let it go.
- Galaxy Note8 is announced, and it’s exactly as expected
- NY Times says iPhone is better because of security and privacy
- Accuweather for iPhone sells your location, even if you tell it not to
- New celebrity nudes leak from iOS hacking
- Verizon decides to do away with the thing everyone liked, does the opposite instead
- Amazon agrees with Zuke: makes Alexa available to all
- Google might be readying smart headphones
- Android spyware has been downloaded 100M times
- Android Oreo was announced after all. Bluetooth issues abound?
- Uber says you can’t sue them because they said you can’t
Zuke’s Favorite: House Bolton does what it wants
Zohner’s Favorite: Batman: Gotham by Gaslight
Finally, thanks to our Patreon supporters, Bruce, Ruff, and Zane!