It’s the big three-oh-oh for us this week! I know, I can’t believe you’ve put up with us for so long either!
This week we see Facebook getting all religious on us, Trump getting his very own wing at the Internet Archive, Julian Assange finally really losing it (and Zuke possibly getting sued over it), and Blackberry really trying to stay relevant in an industry they officially left. Oh, and CES happened. Yay?
- Facebook bans God
- Software maker hates customers
- Wikileaks decides it doesn’t like to be the good guy
- The Internet Trump Archives exists now. ‘Cause it needs to.
- CNN really likes Fallout 4!
- FBI hacked. They must have been investigating Zohner
- Google is getting sued by the US Government
- Hey Collin, you need this!
- Wow, France, well played!
- LG announces something that cannot exist
- Ford is going to put Alexa into cars
- Blackberry announces . . . something?