So, what can you do with your life if you’re the most hated security “expert” in America and you only have a degree in music composition to your name? Well, it turns out not much!
The Equifax debacle just keeps getting bigger and bigger and it threatens to consume us all. Not even Apple traveling into the past to bring us a new phone is enough to distract us. Not even Destiny 2, or animated poop, or 1-star Clinton reviews, or Cartman hijacking everyone’s Amazon Echo . . . wait, no that last one is pretty hilarious!
- Congress says Equifax is as bad as Enron
- Equifax claims it isn’t their fault, points to themselves instead
- Equifax employee portal has ‘admin/admin’ login
- Hackers stole 200K credit cards transactions
- What can you get with a Masters in Music Composition?
- Apple TV – Is it worth it?
- iPhone 8’s fast charge isn’t out of the box
- Google appeals the EU anti-trust fine
- If you don’t want people to steal your idea, don’t tell everyone about it
- South Park sets the AI uprising in motion
- Google Chrome to stop autoplaying video with sound
- Android Play Store has more malware, again
- People paid a person money to comment how much they didn’t like that person
- Pirate Bay turns everyone into a zombie farmer
Zuke’s Favorite: Destiny 2 in a nutshell
Zohner’s Favorite: My Little Town
Collin’s Favorite: J.J. Abrams will Write & Director Star Wars: Episode IX