We are down a man as he learns to cope with “Internet Withdrawal” . We ask that you pray for him as he goes through what must be a terrible time. Also, EAGLE!
No feedback lately, mainly because you haven’t talked about anything financial and ballsed it up. While you have been talking about things that I have views on, my apathy is kicking in and squashing my follow through.
Now – that said, I have kept one of your podcasts on my iPod so that I can re-listen to it … the one that discussed the AV software. That was most timely as my McAfee annual subscription had run out the day before and I had been reviewing what I wanted to do. I ended up going with the same software but I chatted to a McAfee sales rep and got it for 60% off.
I also have other AV apps going but I find the most useful is a daily backup (with weekly archiving) followed by a restore to the latest ‘clean’ backup if (when) I get infected. I call it my scorched earth virus protection method.
One last thing … when am I getting my invite to be a guess chatter (or is it chattee)?
- Red Bull gives us balls the size of family sedans!
- What on Earth is Amazon up to?
- Come to mention it, what is Apple up to?
- Google releases their own pr0n
- Stay shiny… and animated
- Foxconn starts a “Bring your child to suicide and riot” day
- Nokia is also losing money, but not as much as before
- Japan buys Sprint….Japan has money?
- Newsweek is dead. Long live Newsweek!
- It’s time to put Motorola down.