We have no feedback . . . and that makes us sad pandas.
- Bruce Willis takes on Apple in new Die Hard
- Facebook wants to use email and phone number based ads. Didn’t they beg us for this information previously?
- Marissa Mayer is awesome at awkward
- Can you copyright something you stole?
- A good day for Facebook stock
- Nokia launches Windows 8 phones
- Google announces the Kin, LMAO!! Motorola’s are a let-down.
- 4Chan does it again
- First Lady’s speech was taken down from YouTube for copying the First Lady’s speech. More madness.
- Hackers release a million Apple UDID from FBI. FBI says they didn’t HAVE UDID’s.
- Bitfloor, a major Bitcoin Exchange site, was hacked and lost $250,000 in bitcoins
- Lady Gaga’s new album is actually an iOS app. Um, k?
- We can make fun of Star Wars fans, right? There’s not that many of them.
- Farmville 2: Now with more lost animals pooping in your yard.
- EA hates you if you’re a single-player
- They still want to make a Wonder Woman TV show
- Daniel Craig has signed on for two more Bond films
- Have you friended your computer?
- The kingpin is dead. Michael Clark Duncan dies at 54.
Fall 2012 TV Review
Zuke’s Favorite: Edward slaps a fish!
Zohner’s Favorite: Nobody needs removable batteries. Or to upgrade their RAM.
Stark’s Favorite: What’s in Adam Savage’s bag down in his Man-Cave?
Schmidty’s Favorite: Gang Fight -by Rebecca Black