Ryo joins us this week as we take on internet rage, RIM finally getting with the program, and Google’s livingroom failure!
As a reminder to everyone, we’re still collecting questions from listeners/readers to be answered on the air. Anything you’ve ever wanted to know is up for grabs! Just send it to email@example.com
Finally, we’re testing a new piece of mastering software. Let us know if you can tell a difference, for better or worse!
- Yeah, I think we called this one spot on. #RIM
- Facebook is changing your profile again without notifying you. And they posted an email address you don’t want to use.
- Skynet just wants a kitty. No destruction for us.
- Mass Effect has a new ending. It’s kinda the same ending.
- Comcast fined for not living up to its agreement when it took over NBC. Raise your hand if you are not surprised.
- Google I/O recap
- Bing has added a new 165TB chunk of data to their maps site. Unfortunately it’s mostly of fields in other countries . . . but they’re really hi-res fields!!
- A team of Japanese scientist have developed a robot that can predict your movements before you make them with 100% accuracy making it impossible for a human to win a game of rock, paper, scissors. Dang it, Japan! Haven’t you seen The Terminator? Don’t you know how this is going to end?
- Happy 40th Anniversary Atari. No snarky comments, just lots of good memories.
- Woman allegedly steals $10,000 and spends it all on Frontierville. I guess everyone has their priorities.
- You may have heard the rumors that Nathan Fillion would not be appearing at a Castle panel at this year’s ComicCon. Well never fear because he’ll be at the Firefly 10th anniversary panel instead. And oh yeah, he’ll be bringing some of the crew of the Serenity with him.
When you’re not really helping your case online.
Zuke’s Favorite: Nothing But Tears shampoo
Zohner’s Favorite: Sheep. With lights. Epic.
Stark’s Favorite: Need a really cool business card holder
Schmidty’s Favorite: Roller Coaster Tycoon Disaster: you know everyone did this…
Ryo’s Favorite: LINE PIECE!