We are wired for tonight’s show in an effort to avoid the problems from last week! And now we’re too far over the other way! Shout out to everyone from CONDuit who came by and said “Hi” last week; WRITE US!!! We didn’t know you even existed till then!
- WebOS may live on under a little green robot.
- Twenty times larger than Stuxnet, the Flame is now hitting the Middle EastMoreMore
- RIM gets ready to go up in flames
- Technicolor gets all troll-y
- IBM bans Siri for talking too much
- The US government unanimously agrees a free and open internet must be protected. Wait, what?!
- **SPOILERS AHEAD** The real reason that G.I. Joe: Retaliation was delayed
- Nokia has released a special edition Lumia 900 in the UK as a tie in for the upcoming film, Dark Knight Rises. The phone has an engraved Batman symbol on the back panel and announces to anyone nearby that you are the absolute worst at keeping your superhero identity secret.
- In another landmark “well duh” discovery, scientists have discovered that old people do indeed have a distinct smell. Another study from a different group of scientists has determined that men typically have messier desks than women. Explain to me again why these people aren’t trying to cure cancer or invent warp drive?
- A recent news story about a Florida man being fatally shot by police while he was eating another man’s face has brought about rumors of a zombie outbreak. While the idea is laughable at first, there has been a lot of evidence of a rise in strange cases involving strange rashes, people eating people, and “human rabies” from Florida. But then again, it’s Florida.
- Stan Lee, Joss Whedon, Morgan Spurlock, and Harry Knowles are being immortalized by being turned into HeroClix figures. Who would have thought that being a fat, bearded ginger that takes bribes in exchange for good reviews on his website would one day be considered a superpower?
- We are doomed, build those emergency shelters now. The Milky Way Galaxy and the Andromeda Galaxy will collide in a head on crash. In 4.75 Billion years.
- Grab your chainsaws, Doom 3 BFG edition has been announced. Will it live up to expectations or are we looking at another Duke Nukem Forever?
- Michael Dorn wants to do a series of Star Trek Worf movies for cable or direct to DVD. Yes please.
- Spoiler warning! Images have leaked from the the set of Iron Man 3 of the Iron Patriot suit raising all sorts of questions about what they are doing. Armor Wars anyone?
Talking Point: Are we on another tech bubble bust?
- Apple after Jobs
- RIM losing 10% of workforce and a billion in assets
- HP losing 20% of workforce and WebOS
- Nokia losing MeeGo workforce
- Facebook going public and taking a loss
- Yahoo getting put down