- Watch the first ever talk about banning the internet in the comfort of your own home . . . on the internet
- Internet Explorer; We really ARE the underdog!
- DC gets another gay character. This time it’s a major icon.Not to be outdone, Marvel has their own news.
- Nathan Fillion also thinks that Ant-Man sucks.
- Hulu brings us new and original programming for the summer.
- Falcon 9/Dragon Capsule launch successful. And it is gearing up to dock with ISS on Friday May 25th
- So, what happens to the screaming 9 year olds if the Xbox 360 is banned?
- HP slashes 8% off their work force. Could this be considered a fire sale?
- How to get someone blocked on YouTube by stealing their stuff
- GI Joe: Retaliation has had its release date pushed back from June 29th to March 29th of next year so that it can undergo a 3D conversion. Good move, Hollywood. Take a finished movie that people are excited for and make them wait. Maybe the excitement will die down over the next year and you can blame bad ticket sales on piracy.
- Gizmodo has republished an article asking if you are a true cyberpunk . . . written in the 90’s. The equipment evidently used by cyberpunks cover an entire page and can now be found in most smartphones.
- Marvel Comics has created a superhero in honor of a hearing impaired New Hampshire boy. Well done, Marvel. Well done.
- It’s time to give a 21 Infrared salute to Eugene Polley, the inventor of the TV remote control who just passed away. He was found between the cushions of his couch.
Oh, the TV you will miss!
Remember, you can now call your feedback in as well! Call us, leave your feedback and we’ll feature you on the show!