Schmidty rejoins us as we learn just how bad everything has gotten in the world of cyber security. SEC was hacked, Equifax was evidentially hacked TWICE, CCleaner is run by the people who it says it fights, and Congress has actually called Twitter itself to testify.
It feels like all these rats are fleeing while they can still get something good. That’s a concerning thought.
- Twitter to report to Senate committee on Russia
- SEC was hacked and they may have traded with stolen secrets
- CCleaner is taking tech companies to the . . . cleaners
- Google buys Pixel Dev Team from HTC
- iOS doesn’t understand how switches work
- Equifax: Still Worse
- And even more worser
- Nest has new toys for the home
- Apple announces problems with the device it wants you to buy
Zuke’s Favorite: Rogue One could have been a LOT shorter
Zohner’s Favorite: The best video of the year!
Schmidty’s Favorite: YouTube Red now has family plan