This podcast episode is brought to you by the awesome guys over at Squarespace.com. Check them out for out of this world designs and incredible customer service!
We’re recording a podcast “live” and together for the first time in a long time, which means that nothing is going to right! Everyone sounds awesome except for Zuke, who sounds like he’s coming from the bottom of a mineshaft! Here’s hoping there’s no creepers with him!
- Google really hates everyone not on Android
- Google partners with Hyundai and Kia Motors; integrates Google Maps and Places
- Google decides to let you have an Xbox after all
- Who wants to go to Mars? Sign-up sheets are ready!
- But, warning, it might turn you into a frat boy
- Iran decides to strike back at the US in cyberspace
- Hulu is getting more shows!
- Scientists show obvious truths about piracy are still obvious . . . and true
- $20 for the software to steal a drone!Apple files patent for Notification Center.
- RIM already has some takers for BB10
- Nokia is re-directing traffic on your smartphone. Including the HTTPS variety.
- Anonymous wants DDoS attacks allowed as a form of protests. Uh…yea.
- White House Responds To Petition To Build Death Star – Cites No Desire To Blow Up Alderaan
Talking Point: CES